Thursday, May 01, 2014

Sunny and mild...

Busy day today! My 10th graders have their big BIG Cambridge exam next week and we are doing final review and preparation. I meant to put the 2 previous posts on my teacher blog (skyebagsh.blogspot.com) but signed in with the wrong email address. Oh well. Have reposted there. :)

We are hoping/planning to come to the States this summer though I think it will (unfortunately) be just a quick trip. We'll leave Mgl on June 13, stop in San Francisco briefly and then spend about a week and a half between Virginia and Philadelphia. After that we'll head to Colorado where Javhaa has a conference to attend.

We are all doing well; our biggest news is that we are expecting! (I don't think too many ppl read this blog, though--I need to actually say something on Facebook but I'm a little shy.) ;)

That's all for now, just explaining my English posts!


No comments: