Thursday, July 13, 2006

Saikhan Naadaarai!! (Happy Naadam!) :)

We just watched Sumiyabazar win the wrestling finals on TV5 from Mongolia! (Isn't the internet an amazing thing?!) Javkhaa and his dad and brothers have long cheered for their guy, but this is the first year he's won the title, after being 2nd place for about 3 years in a row.
WOO HOO!! :)

Ta bukhendee bayar Naadmiin mend hurgej, hamgiin sain saihniig husen yeruuye. Huh tengeriin aguu Ih Ezen Burhan Mongol Ulsiig maani duurneer iveeh boltugai. Saikhan naadaarai!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! put up a new post;-)

Janelle

Sarah said...

I agree, I want a new post ;) then again, I don't have much room to complain because I haven't posted in forever, either...

Anonymous said...

Hi,Janelle and Sarah,

How are you? My first semester ended last week. We're thinking about putting up new posts and pictures very soooon. Please, be patient. Thanks for that. Sorry for keeping you not updated.

Blessings, Javkhaa