Friday, June 09, 2006

Another Friday night at Regent...



Wish I felt that bright-eyed and bushy-tailed--ha!! Last Friday night we were here in the computer lab finishing up different projects... This week, Javkhaa went to a SIFE (Students In Free Enterprise) meeting, so I am here at my desk, checking email and looking for other blogs on Mongolia. I had some yogurt for sustanance and wish I'd brought my contacts' case and glasses (my eyes are tired after a day in front of the computer!).

My mom called at 4.30 just to say hi. She sounded happy. She's looking forward to seeing my sister, her husband and mom's FIRST AND ONLY GRANDBABY this coming Monday, so I'm sure she's counting the days.


Hey! I just (finally) read some more of your comments--THANKS to everyone who wrote! :) I hope we can make this blog a little more interesting, as time goes by. (Sidenote: we just watched Casablanca about a week ago, Javkhaa's first time.) :) Anyway, if y'all have ideas or want to introduce topics, please let us know. I'd also like to figure out a way to put a list of prayer requests up.

Well, the SIFE meeting is over (and I have a piece of pizza to eat!) so I'm going to end this here. More again soon! :)

a little PS:
I was browsing the web a little before packing up--thought this was an interesting perspective on Iraq (and America, for that matter).
If you're interested:
Feeling closer to Iraq...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who prayed for our ride to and from PA. Got home just in time for Paul to get ready for work (without being late). :-)