
This morning Yvelle's little cold seemed a bit worse, and we decided it wasn't a good morning to take her out into the cold and into the crowds. (By the way, it's our friend Tim holding Yvelle--Javkhaa's the other guy in the pic.) ;)
I listened to my pastor's sermon from last week (at Tenth Church in Philly) and it was SO ENCOURAGING.
If you want to listen, click here:
learning to accept the 'crooked' things in life... why?...
(the link is spelled out below)
I guess there are different ways of responding to difficult things in life--and it's not that we can't pray and ask God to change things!--but it's also about TRUSTING Him in the times and situations that are painful, overwhelming, confusing... and having faith there is an overarching plan that is good, and that God is present with us and can sustain us through the trials.
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=11909111107
1 comment:
Skye! I forgot you guys had a blog...I am going to add it to my list so I can keep up with you...I can't get over how cute Yvelle is...I am dying to give her a squeeze!
Post a Comment