(But not here yet...!) hee hee. :)
Javkhaa has plans to post some recent pics of us here (maybe in our new apartment) but we didn't bring the camera to school today. However, just to alert anyone reading, there will be more coming soon! :)
Until then, here's a picture from earlier this summer: Rose is the wonderful lady we were living with, and her 2 grandchildren and another friend are here with us in the family room.
And here's a picture of us with my mom and Javkhaa's parents when they visited Philadelphia. :) We had fun together at the Perkins near my mom's apartment.Javkhaa's classes started last night and he has "CORPORATE FINANCE" tonight. That's a tough one, it is said to be the hardest course in the whole MBA program so you can remember that in your thoughts, folks. (And ask that the textbook we ordered online would arrive SOON!) I'm still thinking about taking a class in the Spring, but I havent' applied yet, so maybe I'll wait till summer. It seems like I'm quite busy without adding readings and assignments to my life!
I'll sign off now--it's getting late and I'm tired, but have a quick run to the dollar and drugstore to do before going home. THANKS to everyone for your emails, notes on this blog, and your pryrs. We appreciate each one of you!
love and miss you~
skye
Hi, guys, sorry that it is taking us so long to post our new pictures on our blog. But many things are going on our lives such moving into Regent village, my birthday, camping, job,immigration interview and school. So please, do understand that we weren't able to post those pictures. This semester I am taking 3 classes and today I had one of them which was a real fun and lots of laughter. It is called Teamwork and Interpersonal relations. Guys who teaches this class has good sense of humor and makes lots of jokes in class like I do sometimes. And I enjoyed it a lot. Actually everybody in the class enjoyed, I think.
Let's see. What else is going on around here? This summer break was very busy for us as we went through cycles of business in the USA. So we decided to take some time off from our busy life and we went camping in the First landing state park in Va beach. That was great time, and we had really good time together sleeping in the tent and hiking, swimming, cooking and sleeping in. The park was great place to hang around. Finally, it also good to be back home.:)
We have many reasons to be thankful to God and for His blessings on us. It is like verse from Psalm 67:1-2.
We'll do our best to post those pictures very soon. Now I need to leave since it is 8:20 p.m here. And I am still in the computer lab.
Blessings, Javkhaa
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the new pictures:-) J--are you from a big family?
Janelle
Hi, Janelle, thanks for checking our blog often. I really appreciate that.:)
I have 2 small brothers and one younger sister whom I dearly love. They are all in Mongolia currently. And I promise to post their pictures for you later.
How is our little Katie doing? Please, say hi to Paul for me. Love,Javkhaa
Post a Comment