I'm here, at my desk, thinking about the (many!) various and sundry things I have to do... one of which is communicate more regularly with friends far and near. Mostly far.
Just recently I discovered my friend Sarah's blog, and was inspired.
I don't have much news to report. We've been at our new home in Virginia for about a month now, and are feeling more settled in. Still looking around and praying for the right fellowship to attend. Of course, nowhere is perfect, but we want a place where we can both learn and grow, and someplace that feels like it could become home for us. We've visited wonderful churches, but do not yet have a sense that any of them are that home.
My mom is doing really well these days; thank you to those of you who have prayed for her! Janelle (my baby sister) is coming up north in a few weeks for her baby's dedication (or christening, i'm not sure which), so I hope we will also be able to take a road trip and be there to celebrate with her and Paul.
I really should get some other things done during my 2 free hours till Javkhaa finishes his class. Till then, have a blessed day!
3 comments:
Hey:-) just wanted to leave a comment. Maybe I'll get to know J. a little more now though this. We're still anxious to see you both!
cool--glad you were able to post this time!! ;)
hi javkhaa,
glad you are doing so well and still burning for the Lord. As for me, pastoral work is as busy. I will be going back to Maui this july and august as resident coordinator. this time the trip will bring bags of memory, esp. memories of you guys back then last year
Post a Comment